On Monday, Oct. 9, County offices, courts, libraries and the the Pet Adoption and Protection Center will be closed for the Columbus Day holiday.
- Solid Waste Management will run regular garbage and recycling pickup services
- Miami-Dade Transit services – Metrobus, Metrorail, and Metromover – will operate on a regular weekday schedule
- Special Transportation Services (STS) will run regular service
- Are you planning on taking the boat out? Sign up for Miami-Dade Marina Alerts for text messages about boat ramp closures and re-openings
- Check out these boating safety tips before you head out on the water
- To be safe for the holidays, remember the Three A’s of Crime Prevention: Be Aware of Your Surroundings, Be Alert to Suspicious People and Vehicles and Avoid Dangerous Situations
Originally published at https://www.miamidade.gov/global/news-item.page?Mduid_news=news163232756159414
The post Miami-Dade County offices are closed Monday, Oct. 9. for Columbus Day first appeared on City News Miami.